Built in the 17th century, Casa Rabos is an old large farm house (masia) typical of the region of the Empordà and Northern Catalonia. The walls are of stone and the roof is made of roman tiles. With its arched ceilings and wooden window beams, the interior of the house is characteristic of the region.
Near the village of Rabos and its beautiful Romanesque church, Casa Rabos overviews the surrounding fields where the olive trees, cacti, vines, cork oaks and oleanders create a beautiful mosaic of colors and Mediterranean scents with birdsong and cicadas.
The house was completely restored in 2009 and 2010. It has kept its rustic style while equipped with all modern comforts: air conditioning, dishwasher, washing machine, television, modern bathrooms, free internet with WIFI ...
Away from the noisy resorts, Casa Rabos is only 12 minutes from mediterranean beaches, coves, shopping and recreation. A place to relax and unwind while enjoying all the local life!
Description of Casa Rabos
The interior, designed for a maximum of 8 people includes:
- 1 large living room with fireplace, 1 sofa, 4 armchairs, 2 tables ... and a beautiful view.
- 1 dining room with round table and 8 chairs, buffet and 3 bar stools.
- The kitchen, livingroom and dining area adjoined and open and share a reversible air conditioner.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with dish washing machine, ceramic hob, oven, extractor, mixer, a coffee grinder, toaster, electric juicer ... and everything else you need.
- 1 large bathroom with a bathtub with shower, 2 sinks with large mirrors, an enclosed washing machine, a wardrobe, a hairdryer, a mirror and a separate toilet.
- 1 bathroom with 1 shower, 1 sink and 1 toilet.
- 1 large bedroom with double bed, 2 bedside tables, a wardrobe.
- 1 room with 2 single beds, two nightstands, a dresser and a wardrobe.
- 1 small bedroom with 2 single beds, 2 bedside tables and a wardrobe.
- 1 cot is available for a young child.
- The house is not adapted to accommodate disabled persons.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The house is a smoke free environment.
- The house is surrounded by a large garden and 2 acres of rolling fields in front on which grow olive trees, cork trees, cactus and oleander.